CC Willow art store

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tongue-In-Cheek

Tongue-In-Cheek 

Determined, my flesh seeks out your flesh,
            Skin on skin.
My hard member seeks out
            Your secret spots.
“There, touch me there” you plea
            And I comply, working your body.
“Deeper” you plea, and then descend
            Into wordless moans and pleadings.
“Lower” you plead and I go down on you,
            Working your flesh as you tremble and moan, 

Until I can go no more.
            “I’m sorry, Honey” I apologize;
I can never last long enough
            To bring you satisfaction. 
Bemused, I roll over & wonder
            When our late night twinings
Produced such sexy moans
            And pleadings from you, my husband,
As did my knees and elbows
            Giving you that deep muscle massage.
  

                        Ariel

ALB - a little S&M tease.  <cynful grin>

No comments:

Post a Comment